PreK Lead Teacher (UPK)
- Collaborate with a co-teacher to develop and teach highly engaging, academically rigorous curriculum and lessons.
- Inspire students to dedicate themselves fully to their education
- Establish and uphold classroom routines to ensure a focused, safe and caring environment
- With guidance, analyze assessment data and use data to inform instruction
- Collaborate with colleagues to share best practices and ensure student mastery of standards
- Maintain close relationships with families, including phone calls and conferences
- Two or more years of teaching experience strongly preferred
- Masters Degree in Preferred; NYS Teaching Certification
- Outstanding instructional skills, including the ability to motivate and challenge students
- Demonstrated ability to create and maintain a warm and orderly environment
- A strong sense of personal accountability for student achievement
- Unwavering conviction that all students can learn at a high level
If you are interested in a position at Haven Academy, email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.